Что такое Invader ZIM ?
Мультипликационный сериал про инопланетного агрессора по имени ЗИМ, его робота и остальных фриков, населяющих планету Земля.
Подробнее узнать можно, например, здесь
Здесь перечислены эпизоды в том порядке, как они были впервые показаны.
Пусть вас не пугает путаница в чередовании номеров эпизодов ибо на самом деле их можно смотреть как угодно, совершенно не по порядку:)
|Номер эпизода||Впервые показан||Название эпизода|
|01||30-Mar-2001||The Nightmare Begins|
|03A||06-Apr-2001||Parent Teacher Night|
|03B||06-Apr-2001||Walk of Doom|
|05A||27-Apr-2001||Attack of the Saucer Morons|
|07A||17-Aug-2001||A Room with a Moose|
|08A||24-Aug-2001||Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain|
|08B||24-Aug-2001||Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy|
|09B||31-Aug-2001||Rise of the Zitboy|
|10A||07-Sep-2001||Plague of Babies|
|10B||07-Sep-2001||Bloaty's Pizza Hog|
|12B||21-Sep-2001||Game Slave 2|
|16||26-Oct-2001||Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom|
|11A||29-Mar-2002||Door to Door|
|11B||29-Mar-2002||FBI Warning of Doom|
|13||05-Apr-2002||Battle of the Planets|
|18B||12-Apr-2002||The Sad, Sad Tale of Chickenfoot|
|20||10-May-2002||TAK: The Hideous New Girl|
|19A||24-May-2002||GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff|
|19B||24-May-2002||Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom|
|15B||28-Sep-2002||Walk for Your Lives|
|29B/30A||10-Dec-2002||The Most Horrible X-mas Ever|
|21||UNAIRED||Backseat Drivers From Beyond the Stars|
|22B||UNAIRED||The Girl Who Cried Gnome|
|24A||UNAIRED||The Voting of the Doomed|
|22A||UNAIRED||Mortos der Soulstealer|
|25A||UNAIRED||ZIM Eats Waffles|
|26||UNAIRED||Gaz, Taster of Pork|
|23||UNAIRED||The Frycook What Came from All that Space|
|27A||UNAIRED||Roboparents Gone Wild|
|27B||UNAIRED||Simon Says Doom|
|28B||UNAIRED||Nubs of Doom|
|30||UNAIRED||Top of the Line|
|31A||UNAIRED||Return of Keef|
|31B||UNAIRED||GIR's Big Day|
|32A||UNAIRED||Mopiness of Doom|
|UNAIRED||Day of Da Spookies|
|UNAIRED||Ten Minutes to Doom|
|UNAIRED||It Feeds on Noodles|
|UNAIRED||Squishy: Hugger of Worlds|
|39||UNAIRED||[ untitled ] (1)|
|40||UNAIRED||[ untitled ] (2)|
ZIM ZIM is an outcast, but doesn't realize it. His one goal in life is to prove himself to be great, and wants to destroy the humans more than anything else. He's severely afraid that the humans will capture him -- probably after watching too many sci-fi movies.
GIR He is probably the most liked character in Invader ZIM. GIR proves himself time and time again to be a stupid robot with a great sense of humour. He wasn't a proper robot, but was manufactured in a few seconds by the Almighty Tallest out of trash. No one knows what the "G" stands for.
GAZ Gaz is Dib's scary sister. She's very gothic. She hates the human race, although probably not as much as ZIM. She would rather spend her life alone with her Game Slave than try and find a good friend.
DIB This character is a very mad paranormal fan. He looks for aliens and such in his free time. A lot of people in SKOOL think he's crazy. After a lifetime of being unable to turn up proof of any real para science, he is desperate to prove that ZIM is an alien -- by any means necessary.
- How old is ZIM? Alot of discussions and debates have been on this, but Jhonen says he is older then ANY living human!
- Is "Invader ZIM" cancelled? Yes, yes, and still yes, no matter what Hot Topic employee or tabloid newspaper told you otherwise.
- Will there be any new episodes? Yes, six episodes of season two are still going to be aired, probably sometime in late winter to spring 2003. Thirteen episodes of season two were were not completed, and will never be unless NICK renews the show. If NICK ever did decide to renew the show (which will not happen, no matter what Hot Topic employee or tabloid newspaper told you otherwise), Jhonen Vasquez and Steve Ressel have already expressed that they wouldn't return to the show. A good deal of the rest of the crew already have new jobs, so it's unlikely that they would return. If ZIM was renewed, it would be with a different crew, and the show would never be the same. Probably.
- Who is Jhonen? Jhonen Vasquez is the creator of Invader ZIM. He's also the creator of a bunch of violent and strange (but also very cool and funny) comics: Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, SQUEE!, I Feel Sick, Fillerbunny, The Bad Art Collection, and the upcoming Saturday Morning Nightmare. His latest work is Everything Can Be Beaten, which he wrote but didn't illustrate.
- Is it true that there is an Invader ZIM comic? Yes! Nickelodeon Magazine's Nicktoons special issue number 5 has a special four-page Invader ZIM comic, created by Jhonen Vasquez himself! It's very good. You can read it here.
- Who's Minimoose? Minimoose was to become a new main character later on in season 2. Since season 2 was cut short, we'll never see his premiere episode, although he does appear in The Most Horrible Christmas Ever. Minimoose is a small purple moose with big buck-teeth. He doesn't speak, but he does squeak (and the squeak is done by Jhonen Vasquez himself!). He was created by ZIM to be a weapon of mass doom, with an enormous amount of firepower hidden in his nubs (Kind of Like GIR in Bloaty's Pizza Hog) (his premiere episode was entitled Nubs of Doom, by the way). But he fails, of course, and now he hovers around ZIM's house, squeaking pointlessly.
- Where can I find the music for ZIM? At Kevin Manthei's official home page, you can download a few songs from the early episodes. Kevin released an official ZIM soundtrack at the end of 2002, but only people who requested it received it. There was also an internet radio show called the Anime Stuff Z Invader ZIM-phony Special, featuring a half-hour interview with Kevin Manthei, which was broadcast throughout September and October of 2002. The complete show was made into a CD and 100 copies were sold after the show was over. Both the ZIM Sountrack and the ZIM-phony Special were limited releases, and neither can be bought (legally) anymore.
- Is there an official ZIM font? Yes! You can download it or the Irken font here.
- What's up with the Irken font? A translation chart of the Irken alphabet can be found at www.invader-zim.com. There is also a font version of the chart floating around on the Internet which was based on the chart.